The police can arrest, question and charge children as young as 10. We are perfectly aware that this can be an extremely difficult time for everyone involved. We will not talk down to you, and we will provide the expert advice and help you need.

If your case is too serious to be dealt with in the Youth Court, we can represent you in the Crown Court.

Healey Colbon have a number of highly experienced Higher Court Advocates who will be able to assist you from the outset until the conclusion of your case.